We are proud to be ranked in the top 5% of all wedding professionals in the US by WeddingWire.com!
We are proud to be ranked in the top 2% of all wedding professionals in the US by TheKnot.com!
Baking Delicious Since 1977 ~ Wisconsin's Best Cakes!
Aggie has specialized in making gourmet baked goods since 1977 and you will notice right away that her cakes are different than the rest - more moist, more delicious. That is the result of her gourmet recipes, 40 years experience and an unmatched passion for quality and attention to detail. Best of all, her award winning cakes are not beyond your budget. Stop in today and taste the cake everyone is raving about!
ATTENTION ALL ENGAGED COUPLES: Please call us today at 414-482-1288 to schedule your complimentary wedding cake or wedding dessert consultation!
...AND Congratulations on your engagement - we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!
IMPORTANT ALL-OCCASION CAKE ORDERING GUIDELINES:
- ROUND CAKES & FILLINGS: The price list matrix includes pricing for TWO-LAYER round cakes, which includes two full cake patties. You may order a single layer cake for a 20% discount off of the base price of the round cake. Included in the price is also one of our standard fillings: Aggie' signature made-from-scratch buttercream OR Aggie's Signature CHOCOLATE made-from-scratch buttercream. If you would prefer a different filling, please see the price list above for all of our options and pricing.
- SHEET CAKES & FILLINGS: The price list matric includes pricing for SINGLE-LAYER sheet cakes, which include one cake patty. You may order order a two layer sheet cake for 50% extra cost on top of the base price of the sheet cake (this is not common). We split and fill all or our sheet cakes (but not mandatory) and included in the base price above is also one our standard fillings: Aggie' signature made-from-scratch buttercream OR Aggie's Signature CHOCOLATE made-from-scratch buttercream. If you would prefer a different filling, please see the price list above for all of our options and pricing.
- LEADTIME REQUIREMENTS: We prefer to have a 1-week notice on all cake orders, but we REQUIRE atleast a 72-hour lead time minimum for all CUSTOM cake orders. We may turn down your order without a 1-week notice if we feel it may pose a risk to our strict quality standards.
- "Custom" orders are defined as a cake that requires a decoration other than our standard designs or templates under the "customized cakes" tab. PLEASE NOTE: Multi-tier cakes are always "custom cakes"
- Please see our "Customized Cakes", "Quick Cakes" or "Dessert Cake" section if you need a cake quicker than 72 hours. These are great options!
- Any cake order with 48-hour lead time or less will be limited to these cake flavors: chocolate, white, yellow, marble, tuxedo, or red velvet
- Any cake order with a 24-hour lead time or less will be limited to these cake flavors: chocolate, white or marble
- Orders cannot be modified within 1-week of the order completion date, as our weekly baking / decorating plan is finalized on Monday.
- When ordering a custom cake, please email us or bring into the bakery pictures of specific ideas of what you are looking for.
That will help us finalize the perfect design for your custom cake.
- STANDARD DESIGNS: basic borders (any color), roses, assorted flowers, colorful buttercream ribbons, fun birthday theme (balloons, streamers, colorful jimmies), colorful airbrush halos, swirls, polka dots, or the current seasonal theme. Any other decoration request may incur a surcharge depending on the amount of extra time, material or expertire required to design and decorate the cake. Please see our "Quick Cakes" or "Customized Cakes" website pages for some of other standard designs. If are looking for something other than our standard designs, please call or email us for quotes on any custom cake designs you prefer.
- EDIBLE IMAGES: The cost for edible image cakes are $15 in addition to the base cost of the cake shown in the matric below. We require that you email us the image you would like to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our quality control process, we do not accept photos or pictures in the store. A simple alternative to scanning your image would be take a picture of the image in high resolution on your cell phone and email us the photo directly to us. Lastly, we will not make accept any pictures that include registered TRADEMARKS. Any image that includes a trademark would require authorization from the owner of the Trademark in order for us to use the image as part of the cake decoration. Please see our next point below regarding Trademark specific cakes for more details.
- TRADEMARKS: We do make cakes with Trademarks associated with the theme (ie, Mickey Mouse, Star Wars, Disney, Pixar, etc.), but these cakes require a license. There are (2) ways to obtain a license for these cake:
- #1 - The first option is to purchase one of our licensed "cake kits" or "edible images". These items are purchased through us for a cost of $15 each, which includes the extra time the decorator requires to decorate the cake integrating the design to match licensed cake kit or edible image. We have a large colorful book at our bakery which willl show you in detail all of the available Trademark cake kits and edible images.
- #2 - The second option is for the customer to purchase and bring in to the bakery an authentically licensed figurine(s) for our cake decorator to `integrate into the cake design. This option is also $15 because the decorator will spend even more time customizing the decorations on the cake to meet our quality standards and match the design of the Trademark.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not make ANY exceptions regarding the use of Trademarks. There are specific laws in place to protect the owners of these unique Trademarks and we abide by those laws as part of our quality control process.